SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
A large number of fee concessions and stipends are awarded to the students by the college to merit holders in academics, sports and cultural activities. Scholarships under Govt. of
India Post-Matric Scheme are also available to SC/BC students.
AWARDS FOR MERITORIOUS & POOR STUDENTS . . .
- President of Governing Body Sh. Ved Parkash Dahiya awards students who stand 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the University Merit List with an amount of Rs. 5100/-, 2100/- and 1100/- respectively.
- Mr. Vikas Malik S/o Late Sh. H.D.Malik (Ex. Principal, KM Kharkhoda) gives an amount of Rs. 11000/- to the meritorious students of Geography and Rs. 1500 each to the Best Girls of
B.A.,B.COM and BCA streams.
- Sh. Daleep Singh Dahiya (Retired principal from CRZ High School, Sonepat) awards the three meritorious students of Humanities stream with an amount of Rs. 1500/- each.
- Mrs. Kamla sethi gives an amount of Rs. 5100/- each year to the Best Athlete of the Year in remembrance of late Dr. R.K.Sethi.
- Mrs. Beermati W/o Sh. Vedpal Dahiya (Member Governing Body) awards Rs. 1100/ each to three meritorious students who earn 1st Position in B.A. (1st, 2nd and 3rd Year).
- Dr. R.K.Lathwal (Retd. Associate Professor of Geography) awards Rs 5100/ to needy and meritorious students of Geography.
- Sh. Om Parkash Dahiya (Gurgaon) gives an amount of Rs. 2100/- to and 1100/-respectively to 1st and 2nd Position holders of B.C.A. final year. He also awards Rs. 1100/- each
to the students who stand 1st, 2nd and 3rd in subject of English.
- Sh. Dharampal Rohilla (General Secretary of Governing Body) awards three meritorious students of B.Com with an amount of Rs. 1100/- each.
- Dr. Suresh Boora (Principal, KMKharkhoda ) awards meritorious students of Hindi Deptt. by Rs 2200/-
- Sh. Karamvir Dahiya Vill. Jharothi (Former Lecturer in Maths Dept.) gives an amount of Rs. 1100/- to three needy and
meritorious students of Maths Dept.
- Dr. Amita Boora (Associate Prof. of Economics in I.S. Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Pundri) in remembrance of her father Captain R.S.Rana gives two scholarships of Rs. 1100/-each to
meritorious student in economics.
- Dr. Neelam Rathee (Associate Prof. of Psychology) from Govt.P.G. College, Sector 11, Chandigarh awards two meritorious students of Psychology Department with an amount of Rs. 1100/- each.
- Sh. Pawan Sharma, gives an amount of Rs. 1100/-each to meritorious students who stand 1st and 2nd in M.Com.
- Dr. Yogita (Associate Professor of Economics, KM Kharkhoda) felicitates to one best girl of SNPT and one of CTHM Rs 1100/- each.
- Sh. Ved Pal (Member of education society, Kharkhoda) gives Rs 1100/ to needy and meritorious student of Geography.
- Dr. Geeta Sharma ( Former Associate Prof. of Sanskrit in K.M.K.) awards three meritorious students in Sanskrit
Department with Rs 500/- each.
POOR GIRLS FUND ...
- Sh.Jagmohan Mittal (Jagmohan Motors) donated Rs.51000/- (session 2017-18) as an incentive to 20 meritorious students of different streams.
- Mrs. Kamla Sethi (Member of Governing body and w/o Late Dr Sethi), donates Rs. 5100/- in the College Poor Girls Fund
- Sh. Pawan Sharma, gives Rs. 5100/- in Poor Girls Fund every year.
- Shri Iswer Singh Dahiya (Head Clerk, KM Kharkhoda) donates Rs. 5100/- to the Poor Girls Fund.
- NOTE : The selection criteria of students for the scholarship is merit cum economic basis as decided by the College Committee constituted for the purpose.