Research & Development Cell
The Reasearch and Development Cell of Kanya Mahavidyalaya Kharkhoda (Sonepat) facilitates and encourages research culture among the faculty and students. The main aim of this cell is to promote research in the college that contributes meaningfully towards the goal of self-reliant India. It motivates the students and faculty to participate actively in the process of ideation and innovative research in emerging areas by organizing seminars, conferences, specific research theme-based workshops etc.
- To put in place a robust mechanism for developing and strengthening the research ecosystem within HEIs, aligned with the provisions of NEP-2020.
- To create a conducive environment for enhanced research productivity.
- To encourage collaboration across industry, government, community- based organizations, and agencies at the local, national, and international levels.
- To facilitate greater access to research through mobilization of resources and funding.
Objectives of Research and Development Cell :
- To strengthen and expand the research activities in the college.
- To prepare and submit proposals to government agencies like AICTE, UGC, DGHE etc.
- To encourage the staff to attend/publish papers in various National/International conferences of their specialised areas.
- To coordinate the research activities among the various departments of the college.
- To encourage the faculty to attend various research oriented Faculty Development Programmes.
- To motivate the faculty to organise various seminars, conferences, workshops etc.
- To encourage the faculty to supervise/co-supervise Ph.D. students.
- To encourage and motivate the staff to apply for Ph.D. at various Universities.
- To motivate the staff to publish their research works in reputed journals that have good impact factor and are indexed in SCOPUS, WOS etc.
Committee of Research and Development Cell
Research Incentives and Recognition
- Excellence Awards are given to the faculty members for their research activities by the Governing body.
- Incentives are given to the faculty members for attending / presenting paper in National / International Conferences/ Seminars/ workshops/FDPs etc.
- Research publication fee is also reimbursed to trigger and catalyze research interest among faculty.