Members: Dr. Seemant, Dr. Namita, Dr. Vijaydeep
Eco-Club (Sensitivity to Environment)
Eco Club is constituted in the college which plays an important role in creating clean and green consciousness among students through various innovative methods .It plays an important role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation. The Main motive of the Eco Club is to nurture and to motivate students as well as village folk to maintain ecological balance. Main motive of this club is to enhance afforestation, water conservation, rain water harvesting and to promote bio-diversity among other things.
- To make Clean and Green Campus and motivate students to keep their surroundings green and clean by undertaking plantation of trees.
- Promote ethos of conservation of water by minimizing the use of water.
- Motivate students to imbibe habits and life style for minimum waste generation, source separation of waste and disposing the waste to the nearest storage point.
- Educate students to create awareness amongst public and sanitary workers, so as to stop the indiscriminate burning of waste which causes respiratory diseases.
- Sensitize the students to minimize the use of plastic bags, not to throw them in public places as they choke drains and sewers, cause water logging and provide breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- To use different media such as audio, visual, posters, seminar, workshop, Guest Lecture and competitions for spreading messages concerning environment.
ENVIRONMENT POLICY OF THE COLLEGE
ENVIRONMENT POLICY OF THE COLLEGE - Click here to view
Different activities organized by the Club