Road Safety Club (RSC)
Road Safety Club was established in February 2018 and ran its first Road Safety week from 4th to 10th Feb. 2019 as part of India's National Road Safety week. RSC Seeks to engage Students and local Community during the Road Safety week.
- 1. Road Safety Club (RSC) is formed for campaigning for road safety for all the road users to make our roads safe.
- 2. To improve their knowledge and skills to reduce the accidents.
Our Motto: To "Educate, Enlighten and Empower to live long."
Establishment of Road Safety Club:
As per DGHE Letter No. 2/71-2017 N.S.S (2), the club was constituted on 21st Feb. 2018.
The club constituted following members:
- Convener : Dr. Sumita Assistant Professor)
- Two Senior Members : Dr. Darshana Rani (Assistant Professor), Dr. Parmila (Assistant Professor) & 4 Students of B.A - III
- Nodal Officer : Mr. Sumit (Assistant Professor), Phone No. 9812600660, e-mail :- email@example.com
- Eminent Person : Sh. Om Parkash Dahiya ( Rtd. SAI Coach)
Different Activities Organized By the Department