RED RIBBON CLUB - Session 2017-18
Report of International Youth Day fortnight from 1st to 15th Aug. 2017.
- Name of RRC College - KM Kharkhoda (Sonipat).
- No. of students participated in awareness lecture in the event - 218 students of NSS Units (I & II) (Students of NSS one also the member of Red Ribbon Club).
- No. of students participated in Poster Making in the event - 30 students.
- No. of students participated in making Red Ribbon Human chain in te event - 20 students.
Daywise Report is as follows : -
- 1st Aug. - HIV/AIDS awareness seminar was organized with cooperation of NSS as students of Red Ribbon Club are also the volunteers of NSS. In the seminar Dr. Anurita awared students about causes, prevention and treatment of HIV/ AIDS.
- 2nd Aug. - Poetic Recitation Competition was organized on the theme of HIV/ AIDS awareness.
- 3rd Aug.- On this day Oath to create awareness about AIDS was taken by the students of Red Ribbon Club.
- 4th Aug. - Poster Making Competition was organized. Thirty students participated in this. Best Poster was given a prize.
- 5th Aug. - Exhibition of poster made on 4th Aug. was organized and students & staff of all classes visited this.
- 6th Aug. - Red Ribbon Human Chain was formed by approx. 20 students.
- 9th Aug. - Teachaids' movie on HIV/ AIDS awareness was exhibited to the students.
- 10th Aug. - Essay writing Competition was organized on the topics : Causes, Treatment, History of AIDS.
- 11th Aug. - Declamation contest on the theme AIDS awareness was organized.
- 12th Aug. - Short skits were performed by the students on the occasion of International Youth day to aware students about HIV/ AIDS.
- 13th Aug. & 14th Aug. - Visited, adopted village Anandpur Jharoth ladies & youth were awared by Red Ribbon Club members by a rally. They were also informed about HIV Helpline number 1097.
- 15th Aug. - Red Ribbon Club members participated in Independence day celebration organized at college campus.
- 1st Dec. - Celebrate AIDS Divas.