ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
KANYA MAHAVIDYALAYA, KHARKHODA was established in 1993, the department of psychology came into existence in the year 2000 since then department has made a commendable progress.
VISION: The department aims to prove itself as an outstanding center to promote education, research training along with well-being of the society at large.
MISSION: The department of psychology provides an energetic learning environment. The department strives to develop and apply knowledge and skill sets that allow faculty and students to engage in the science and practice of psychology.
- To increase psychological knowledge.
- Apply psychological knowledge.
- Improve critical thinking and scientific literacy.
- Establish research methodology and statistical skills.
- Enhance written and oral communication.
- Promote ethical behavior.
- Provide psychological services with a smile for positive health and happiness.
- Strengthen the carrier counseling process.
- Curriculum revision and house exam will allow the department to better respond to student needs and incorporate more disciplinary advances into our curriculum.
- Field/study tours will be organized to give students an exposure to varied physical and socio-economic environment.
- Mrs. Preety (M.A, M.Phil, B.Ed, NET) - Assistant Professor
- Mrs. Sunita (Lab attendant)
Different Activities Organized By the Department