Incharge: Dr. Parmila
List of activities organized by the cell during 2017-18
1. A slogan writing competition was organized by the cell on women in 21st Century on 23 Oct. 2017.
2. Four students participated in Inter College slogan writing, poster and collage making competition organized by women's studies centre, MDU, Rohtak.
3. An awareness talk for students on 'World Cancer Day' was organized by the cell on 3rd Feb. 2018.
4. Women Cell celebrated National Voter's Day on 25th Jan. 2018 in the college. The programme was organized under the able guidance of the principal.
5. Women Cell organized a talk on 6th Sept. 2017 to make the students aware of cyber crimes and motivate them to obey the rules regarding the cyber security cyber law.
Women Cell of the college is making every effort for uplifting women and its empowerment. The cell has waged a war against illiteracy and ignorance among the village woman folk by organizing workshops, rallies, skits, nukkad natika and other activities in nearby villages. This cell is working for empowerment of female students through programs of personality development, skill enhancement. Eminent scholars and experts are invited to usher in awareness about various laws and regulations pertaining to dowry, marriage, property rights, sexual harassment and female feticide etc., Seminars, Workshops and Extension lectures are organised for grooming personality of students.
Students' participation in different activities is encouraged under the cell by organising different activities like Declamation, Essay Writing, Slogan Writing, Poster Making, Collage Making, Painting etc. throughout the year.
A Guest Lecture was organised On International Women's Day (8th March 2016) in the college. Ms. Madhu Chaudhary, Nodal Officer, Youth and Sports Affairs, Sonipat was the speaker of the day.The speaker emphasized that no one can exploit a well aware and educated woman. The principal added that no law can come to women rescue until there is a change in the attitude of masses. Students also participated with full zeal and mesmerised the audience with songs, poems and speeches based on women issues. The programme was performed under the supervision of Dr. Parmila, Women Cell incharge.
On the same day a "Nukhad Natak" focusing on eradication of female foeticide was also staged by the students. Students were made to give expressions to their thoughts on womanhood in the form of paintings and poster making by way of conducting competitions and their art was put on display to.