Incharge : Ms. Seemant
List of activities organized by the cell during 2017-18 (Seminar/Extension Lecture/Camps etc):
Incharge : Ms. Shalini
1. A pledge ceremony was organized by entire college on 26.09.2019 for cleanliness awareness.
2. A competition consisting of different activities like Poster Making, Salogan Writing etc. was organized on 14th Sep. 2017. Students who won 1st, 2nd, 3rd position were given away prizes.
3. To motivate the girls' students of college for voting, a pledge ceremony was organized on "Votes Awareness".
4. On 7th Feb. 2017, six students participated in essay writing, poetic recitation and declamation held at Arya PG College, Panipat. Kajal got 3rd position in essay writing and Sushila got 3rd position in poetic recitation competition.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Student||Class||Activity||Host||Level||Position|
|1.||Kajal||B.A. (III)||Essay Writing (English)||Arya PG Collge (Panipat)||State Level||III|
|2.||Sushila||M.A. - P||Poetic Recitation||Arya PG College (Panipat)||State Level||III|
|3.||Jyoti||B.Voc. - II||Essay (Hindi)||Govt. college for women (Gohana)||District Level||III|
|4.||Ritu, Nidhi and Nisha||B.A. (III)||Quiz||Govt. college for women (Gohana)||District Level||III|
To aware the students regarding their legal rights and duties to transform them in useful citizens and apprise them about different laws and regulations to prevent them from exploitation in the hands of others.
All round development of the personality.
1. At the time of admission approx. 100 students are enrolled every year.
2. Every year approximately 30 students are given prizes in Annual Function under Legal Literacy Club.