It has been a long left necessity to align higher education with the emerging needs of the economy and incorporate the requirements of various industries. The UGC has launched a scheme on skills development based on higher education leading to Bachelor of Vocational (B.Voc.) Degree with 3 levels e.g. awards namely Diploma / Advanced Diploma / B.Voc. Degree. The B.Voc. Programme is focused on preparing graduates / Diploma holders acquire necessary job market skills anabling them to gain appropriate employment or become entrepreneurs. Kanya Mahavidyalaya Kharkhoda offers the Bachelor of Vocational Programme in two streams:
1. Sports Nutrition and Physiotherapy.
2. Catering Technology and Hotel Management.
1. One day Seminar on the theme 'Career & Job Opportunities for Women in Service Sector' was organised by B.Voc. centre at Kanya Mahavidyalaya Kharkhoda on 23rd July 2016. Prof. Sunita Malhotra Dean of Academic affairs, MDU Rohtak was chief guest of the seminar. Prof. Dr. Ashish Dahiya from IHTM MDU, Rohtak as keynote speaker addressed the syudents.
2. Sawan Mahotsav : Students of B.Voc. Catering Technology & Hotel Management organised and celebrated the season of rains as 'Sawan Mahotsav' on 9th Aug. 2016. Talents of every student were displayed in various activities such as poetic recitation, singing, mehandi, Rangoli, cooking and decoration.
3. Haryana Tourism Day was celebrated on 1st Sep. 2016 by the students of B.Voc. (CTHM) students of CTHM decorated their Kitchen, Restaurant area, Reception area with the colours of Haryanvi Culture and prepared Haryanvi dishes for the guests.
4. Talent Search Cum Fresher Party was organised on 3rd Sep. 2016. Students of all the skill development programmes namely B.Voc. (CTHM), B.Voc.(SNPT), Community College, Apparel & Dress Designing Course participated in this event.
5. Two days workshop on Personality Development & Communication skills was organised by B.Voc. centre at college campus on 6th & 7th Oct. 2016. Mr. Ravi, Ms. Sapna from Hospitality Industry were convened as Resource Person.
6. Diwali Fest was organised by B.Voc. Centre on 27th Oct. 2016 at college campus. SDM of Kharkhoda Block Mr. Rajiv Ahlawat was the chief guest of the event. At this eve all members of management committee were present. Arrangement of Lunch was made by students of B.Voc. (CTHM) for guests & staff members.
7. One day workshop on the topic 'Preparation of Indian Street Food' was organised on 19 Feb. 2017 for the students of B.Voc. (CTHM).
8. One day trip to 'Aahaar' Food Fair held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi was organised on 10 March 2017 for the students of B.Voc. (CTHM).
1. A tour to Patanjali Yogapeeth & Yogagram Uttrakhand was organised for the students of B.Voc. Sports Nutrition & Physiotherapy from 10 Oct. to 13 Oct. 2016. The purpose of this visit to acquaint the students with the practical knowledge Physiotherapy & Naturopathy techniques.
2. One day Training Cum Placement Fair on 21st Oct 2016, was organised by B.Voc. Centre. Mrs. Meenakshi was the convener of this fair.
3. Two days workshop on the topic of taking Blood Test, HB Count, Microscopic examination of Blood Cells, BP was organised by B.Voc. Centre for the students of B.Voc. (SNPT) on 2nd & 3rd March 2017.